sábado, 23 de janeiro de 2016

THE INQUISITION - SOCIETY OF SAIN'T LEOPOLDO

                             "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters.
It restores my soul; guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. "
Psalms 23: 1-4

Vatican, September 9, 2012

In the center of the Catholic Capital, a notorious and forgotten society begins training his elects, those who had a special aptitude in their psychological tests and are fit, usually were athletes in high school and have a fertile imagination with supernatural and superstitious beliefs.
- Increasingly they are scarce, we care much to hide the truth that no one else believes. These monsters are not legends, God help us!
On entering the room the teacher is faced with only six priests.
-that The peace of the Lord be with you! Before we start I think to wonder what kind of institution and such. In short we are a modern inquisition, just change the name.
The priests are surprised and look at each other. Until one of them asks with a dismissive tone.
-So We're here to hunt witches?
Yes, actually I am here to hunt all masters, vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches, undead and more. If you pay attention may leave alive when faced with these demonic creatures and with the help of our Lord and of the Holly Church can fulfill the mission given to him. You can not give up or changing institutions, will retire and die as doers of good will of our Lord. I will give you training and our holy Church provided the tools. And the greatest weapon of all, few people have, the faith in our God who will assist you in all the way. Today, their crucifixes and psalms are nothing, they are powerless, but when this training end knew the word miracle as a fact, as real as a rock. Now my children you are reborn as the "Hunters Hunted". May god protect us!
"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for long days. "


Psalms 23: 5,6

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário